Wednesday, October 16, 2013

National Flowers - Antigua & Barbuda - Dagger's Log (Agave Karatto Miller)

After my spring look, I was inspired to want to do some flowers and I thought that doing a National Flower Series would be nice. I will be doing the series in alphabetical border, excluding countries with no national flower. These flowers will be based on this list.

To start off the series I will be doing Antigua & Barbuda's national flower commonly known as Dagger's Log or the Agave Flower.



I begin with my foundation routine(I will be doing a walkthrough of my foundation routine soon).


The finished look. Please excuse the absolutely horrendous lighting, I waited too long into the day to do this so I lost all the good natural light.


I used my Coastal Scents 252 Pallette.
From inner corner of the eye to the outer corner, these are the colours I used:
Ivory Dust > Southern Belle > Electric Pineapple > Solar Flare

In the crease I used: Seaside Bronze
Below the lower lashline I used a combination of: Amazonian Ice and Peridot

Eyeliner: Maybelline's Creme Liner in black.
Mascara: Monsterlash in black



Now onto the lips. As a base lipstick I used Bedhead by TIGI in a shimmery nude, the bottom of my tube says 0761 but I'm not sure if that is the colour's code or just this tube's code.

Now I use my 252 pallette again. Going from the outside in, this is what I used.
Seaside Bronze > Sunflower Petal > Solar Flare > Ivory Dust


That completes this look.





No comments:

Post a Comment